I Carry Your Heart With Me by E. E. Cummings



- i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)
- i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is doneby only me is your doing,my darling)
- i fear
- no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)
- i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
- and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
- and whatever a sun will always sing is you

- here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
-and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

- i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
1 Response
  1. untuk pasangan kekasih..
    romantik wo..
    popular sajak ni..


KOMEN JGN TAK KOMEN